Here are some coming changes for the libraries as they reopen:
See below to review major points in this video.
- Hours for the USF Tampa Library have been adjusted for Fall 2020 term (generally 9 AM to 6 PM).
- Swipe in access to the libraries will be with a USF ID card and restricted only to faculty, staff and students.
- Face masks will be required at all times inside the libraries
- Expanded outdoor seating offers a place to eat and drink.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the libraries
- Furniture has been positioned for physical distancing
- Students must reserve study space with a seating reservation system.
- Faculty who wish to come in to get a book will also have to reserve a seat first.
- Otherwise you can request that staff pull the book for you to pick up at the desk. Here is the form: https://lib.usf.edu/services/forms/retrieval-request/
- Other than pick up at the library, we are still mailing books to your address if you fill out this form: https://guides.lib.usf.edu/continuity/requestingmaterials
- InterLibrary Loan will be able to borrow from other libraries on your behalf as libraries re-open around the country, starting August 31st.
- Starbuck’s is being remodeled for a “grab and go” type service.