Tampa Campus Study Rooms:
- 13 small (max 4 people) and 2 large (max 6 to 18 people).
- Rooms are not soundproof. Noise must be kept to a minimum to not disturb others.
- One reminder email will be sent 15 minutes before end of reservation (can be texted).
- For Group study only. Interviews are not allowed. For interview rooms please contact Career services at CareerServices@usf.edu.
- Click “VIEW ALL AVAILABLE STUDY ROOMS”
- For a specific room, click on a room number to see available times.
- Pick up your study room key at the 1st floor Library Services Desk with your group members.
- If you cancel your reservation, you will not be charged a fee.
- For reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Terry Hutchings at email@example.com
USF St. Petersburg campus library
Sixteen study rooms, large and small, are available for use by USF students, faculty, and staff on a first come first serve basis. The larger rooms in particular are intended for group work; a single occupant can be required to cede usage to a group if asked to do so by Library staff. Keys to the study rooms may be checked out at the circulation desk.
For USF St. Petersburg Campus Student Room Reservations: