Tampa Campus Study Rooms:View all available study rooms
- Individual Study Rooms are located on the 2nd floor and may be checked out once a day for up to two hours (maximum of 2 people).
- 13 small rooms (maximum of 4 people) and 2 large rooms (maximum of 8 people) are available on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor.
- Study Rooms are not soundproof. Noise must be kept to a minimum and the 5th floor is designated for silent studying. You may be asked to relocate if noise volume causes a disturbance.
- Click “VIEW ALL AVAILABLE STUDY ROOMS”
- For a specific room, click on a room number to see available times.
- Pick up your study room key at the 1st floor Library Services Desk with your group members.
- If you cancel your reservation, you will not be charged a fee.
- For reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Loryn Ragsdale (email@example.com).
USF St. Petersburg campus library
- Study rooms are available for use by USF students, faculty, and staff by reservation only.
- Six small (maximum 4 people) and six large (maximum 6 people)
- Larger rooms are intended for group work; a single occupant can be required to cede usage to a group if asked to do so by library staff
- Rooms are not soundproof. Noise must be kept to a minimum to not disturb others.
- Second floor is the quiet area for studying alone or working with others. No loud noises, music, or socializing.
- Third floor is the silent floor for people wishing to study alone. Please no cell phones, conversations, noisy food, or group work permitted.
For USF St. Petersburg Campus Student Room Reservations:
Pick up your study room key at the 1st floor Library Services Desk with your group members. For reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Natalie Polson at firstname.lastname@example.org