To check the status of the items that you have borrowed from the USF Tampa Library (including UBorrow items), and to renew any of those items, log in to your Library account by following these steps:
- Click the “Sign in” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Log in by entering your USF net-ID information
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
- In the drop down menu, select “Library Card”
Once you have accessed your Library Card, you will see the following options:
- Select LOANS to see all items checked out to you from the USF Tampa Library and the UBorrow Service, and to renew any of them.
- Select REQUESTS to see items that you have requested through Hold/Recall, UBorrow, or InterLibrary Loan (ILL).
- Select FINES + FEES to view fines and fees associated with your account.
Questions about borrowing and returning library materials?
USF Campus: Tampa | St. Petersburg | Sarasota-Manatee