Discover: Adobe Creative Cloud with the DMC
Workshops are only available to active USF Students, Faculty, and Staff, and are only offered during the Spring and Fall semesters.
Our training in Adobe Creative Cloud will give you the skills to create a…
- Unique custom resume
- Poster, brochure or flyer
- Video for a project or YouTube channel
- Professionally edited photo for a portfolio, slideshow or presentation
- One-of-a-kind logo
- Marketing plans book
- And more!
This year, the DMC is proud to be a partner in USF Career Services’ Career Readiness Badging Program. If you participate, you will walk away with a measurable skill that can be added to your resume, LinkedIn, or digital portfolio to increase your digital literacy skills and help to differentiate you in the job market. Choose your path in Photoediting, Videoediting, Logo and Vector Graphics, and Print Design; or consider all four to achieve the Digital Media Creation Badge!
Want to learn more?
Send an email to Garrett Speed at email@example.com
This year the USF Library is proud to host GIS Workshops for the Fall 2019 semester, every Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. in the DHHC VizLab (LIB 125G)
GIS Workshop Schedule
- September 4 – Finding Data with ArcGIS Online, GIS Hubs, and Databases
- September 11 – Finding Remote Sensing Data
- September 18 – GPS Apps for Data Collection
- September 25 – Web Maps
- October 2 – Drones: Rules and Applications in GIS
- October 9 – Story Maps
- October 16 – Metadata
- October 23 – GIS Certifications
Benefits of Signing Up:
- You will receive certifcates of attendence to the workshops!
- Gain an understanding of the GIS workflow!
- Learn the usage of drones in GIS!
- Using databases to compile GIS data for your projects!
- And much more!
How to Add Badges to Your LinkedIn
You will receive an email from Badgr stating you earned your badge.
Click on “Go To Account” to login/set up your Badgr account.
This is what your Badgr Backpack may look like, with all earned badges from the Digital Media Commons.
Click on a Badge you want to display on your LinkedIn profile.
Select “Share Badge” and a new window will appear with the unique link for you to use.
Copy this link to use on LinkedIn.
On your LinkedIn profile, scroll to the “Skills & Endorsments” section and press “Add a new skill”.
A new window will appear similar to this one.
Paste your URL from Badgr into the “Credential URL” line, and follow the format in the example.