- USF's Center for Digital Heritage works to preserve Tampa's architectural history
March 24, 2022 - ABC Action News - Emily McCainThe Center for Digital Heritage and Geospatial Information in USF's Libraries is using 3D scanning to preserve Tampa's architectural history.
- USF researchers locate 45 unmarked burial sites in Hillsborough County
March 1, 2022 - Jodon Myrick - The OracleAfter identifying the locations of 45 unmarked cemeteries and burial grounds on Hillsborough County properties, using data available through USF Libraries DHHC, USF forensic anthropologists will place their findings in the USF Anthropology department’s Waterman Gallery toward the end of April.
- Free Coloring Books from 101 World-Class Libraries & Museums: Download and Color Hundreds of Free Images
February 28, 2022 - Open CultureThe free, downloadable adult coloring books that the New York Academy of Medicine solicits from museums and university and state libraries for its #ColorOurCollections celebration each February enliven our month far more than any Valentine or Presidents Day sale.
- The Tampa Chapter of The Links, Inc. work with USF Libraries to leave a lasting impact
February 24, 2022 - Larissa Scott - ABC Action NewsFounded in Pennsylvania in the 1940s by two women, The Links, Incorporated was created as a club for Black women to make a difference.
- University of South Florida researchers discover 45 unmarked cemeteries throughout Tampa Bay
February 16, 2022 - USF NewsUSF forensic anthropologists, using data available through USF Libraries DHHC, presented their findings of a two-year study commissioned by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners to identify the locations of unmarked cemeteries on county property.