The open access (OA) movement gives both publishers and readers the power to freely promote worldwide access to information, creating a true global reach for research. DSS is proud to support the USF Library’s OA publishing program.
Through Scholar Commons, we publish OA journals, textbooks, conferences, and more. Our support focuses on projects with direct links to the University of South Florida through its faculty, students, programs, centers, or institutes. As a service to the research community, the USF Tampa Library’s commitment to true open access to scholarly information extends to authors. This means that there are no article or submission charges for OA publications hosted on or published in Scholar Commons.
For more information on OA journal publishing, please see About Journal Publishing on Scholar Commons.
To propose an OA journal, please see our Proposal Form at https://www.lib.usf.edu/dss/journal-hosting/.
To apply for conference hosting support, please see our Conference Hosting Application at https://www.lib.usf.edu/dss/conference-hosting-application/.
For any other questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Browse our Open Access Peer-reviewed Journals:
- ABO: Interactive Journal for Women in the Arts, 1640-1830
- Alambique: Revista académica de ciencia ficción y fantasia / Jornal acadêmico de ficção científica e fantasía
- Genocide Studies and Prevention: An International Journal
- International Journal of Speleology
- Journal of African Conflicts and Peace Studies
- Journal of Ecological Anthropology
- Journal of Global Business Insights
- Journal of Global Education and Research
- Journal of Practitioner Research
- Journal of Public Transportation
- Journal of Strategic Security
- Journal of Transportation Demand Management Research
- Military Cyber Affairs
- Peace and Conflict Management Review
- Revista Surco Sur
- Statistics in Volcanology
- Studia UBB Geologia
- Suburban Sustainability
- Sunland Tribune
- Undergraduate Journal of Mathematical Modeling: One + Two