The Scholarly Communications team supports USF faculty and graduate student research productivity and enhances the impact of that effort across the global research landscape. To advance this mission, the Scholarly Communications team:
- Builds open-access, high-impact digital research collections to drive the creation of new knowledge.
- Advocates for author rights and promotes scholarly publishing literacy.
- Helps USF researchers move their work through the various stages of the research lifecycle.
- Partners with faculty to present and preserve their research online.
- Preserves long-term access to digital content via an institutional repository of USF scholarly publications and a digital repository for primary source collections.
- Explores and strategically deploys emerging technology applications.
- Assists with copyright and intellectual property services.
The Scholarly Communications team employs a cadre of functional specialists in scholarly communication outreach, open access publishing, copyright and intellectual property support, data management, and digitization who work closely with the liaison librarians to offer comprehensive enhanced library services.
Visit Open Access Initiatives to learn more about open access publishing and textbook affordability programs at USF.
For information regarding data management and related USF Library services, see our Data Management Planning information.