Digital Scholarship Services (DSS) supports USF faculty and graduate student research productivity and enhances the impact of that effort across the global research landscape.To advance this mission, DSS:
- Builds open-access, high-impact digital research collections to drive the creation of new knowledge.
- Advocates for author rights and promotes scholarly publishing literacy.
- Helps USF researchers move their work through the various stages of the research lifecycle.
- Partners with faculty to present and preserve their research online.
- Preserves long-term access to digital content via an institutional repository of USF scholarly publications and a digital repository for primary source collections..
- Explores and strategically deploys emerging technology applications.
The DSS employs a cadre of functional specialists in scholarly communication outreach, open access publishing, GIS, copyright and intellectual property support, data management, and digitization who work closely with the Research Platform Teams to offer comprehensive enhanced library services.
Scholar Commons showcases ETDs, faculty publications, OA journals, OA textbooks, conferences, and more.Scholar Commons