- Builds open-access, high-impact digital research collections to drive the creation of new knowledge.
- Advocates for author rights and promotes scholarly publishing literacy.
- Helps USF researchers move their work through the various stages of the research lifecycle.
- Partners with faculty to present and preserve their research online.
- Preserves long-term access to digital content via an institutional repository of USF scholarly publications and a digital repository for primary source collections..
- Explores and strategically deploys emerging technology applications.
Digital Commons @ USF
Digital Commons @ USF showcases ETDs, faculty publications, OA journals, OA textbooks, conferences, and more.