Library Space Reservations
Large and small study rooms are available for use by USF students, faculty, and staff by reservation only. Keys to the study rooms may be checked out at the circulation desk.
5th floor is the silent floor.
Pleaseno cell phones, conversations, noisy food, or group work permitted.
Did you Know…
- A valid USF ID is needed to checkout a Study Room
- Study Rooms are checked out for a maximum 3 hours per day.
- If you do not pick up your room key within 30 minutes of your reservation, the system will cancel it automatically.
- The fine for overdue room keys is $5/hour, maximum $25.00 fine.
- The fine for a lost key is $100.
Large group study rooms on the third, fourth and fifth floor contain white boards. Additional white boards, markers and erasers are available to checkout at the circulation desk.Reserve a Study Room Online