Availability of services may be affected by closures due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. To find out more information about available library services, please consult our Library Continuity of Services guide
- The USF Tampa Library has laptops for checkout to current USF students with a valid USF ID.
- Laptops are FREE to check out and can be checked out for 5 hours at a time. Laptops MUST NOT leave the library.
- Laptops not returned within the 5 hour check-out time are assumed lost and the patron will be charged the replacement cost and a $30.00 non-refundable processing charge. You will be credited the replacement cost if you return the laptop in the same working condition as when you borrowed it.
- Late return of a laptop may result in your library privileges being blocked.
- To check the availability of these laptops, use the links below.