Applicants must be currently enrolled in internship, fieldwork, or directed study courses at the graduate or undergraduate levels (attach schedule) at the University of South Florida.
Terms & Duration
- Internships are available on a semester-by-semester basis during the academic year.
- Interns may serve up to 20 hours a week.
Application materials required:
- A cover letter summarizing:
- how you see the internship benefiting your studies;
- any experience that may be relevant to the internship; and
- the name and email contact for your advisor or internship sponsor.
- Completed application form (see below).
- Application materials are due no later than July 24, 2023.
- Successful candidates will be notified by August 4, 2023.