In response to the 2020-2022 strategic budget realignment process and a decade-long pattern of unsustainable annual cost increases, the USF Libraries are revisioning collection management.
Although the process for accessing full-text library resources may change, our commitment to providing USF faculty and students with access to the content they need for research and instruction is unwavering.
Our process is guided by the following principles:
- continue support of faculty resource needs;
- maximize control of the USF Libraries collection budget;
- end reliance on non-recurring funding sources;
- engage faculty in the decision-making process; and
- refocus collection expenditures on perpetual rather than leased access.