The USF Libraries Tampa campus digital collections repository formerly hosted at https://digital.lib.usf.edu/ (by a custom version of the open-source SobekCM software) has been migrated to https://digitalcommons.usf.edu/tampa_digital_collections/ (Digital Commons software).
Note: The migration is not 100% complete, some collections and/or individual items may not be migrated yet.
Email any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also try an advanced search on the new site to find what you are looking for.
The persistent URLs (PURLs) previously support at digital.lib.usf.edu will continue to be supported. A redirection server is now running at digital.lib.usf.edu and it will forward, as appropriate, your request on to its new location @ digitalcommons.usf.edu.Unsupported URLs
- /stats/usage/* – No collection/item usage statistical information is available any longer.
- /rss/* – all system forms of the rss url, including /rss/[collection codes], /rss/[collection code]_rss.xml, and /rss/[collection code]_short_rss.xml.
- /info/* – The custom SobekCM help pages were under this directory.
- /engine/* – Any SobekCM API URLs, including the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OHI-PMH) server, is no longer available.
- /design/* – All SobekCM design/skin files are no longer available.
- ?cid – collection PURLs
- ?cid.# – item PURLs
- /BibID/VID/ – original SobekCM packageids
- /collectionCode/ – original SobekCM collection code/tld/slug
- /contains/* – Search – the patron is send to the advanced search page.
- ?u29.[#]-[cid]-ead – Finding Aid item PURL (Encoded Archival Description) – forwarded to the ArchivesSpace-based repository @ https://archives.lib.usf.edu/.
The redirection server log files are continuously being reviewed and additional redirection support will likely added as time pases.