The American Psychological Association released last week dozens of corrections to the brand new 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. The first printing of the Manual was published in July. A very popular citation style, the Manual is used in psychology, as well as in education, sociology, economics, business, nursing and justice administration, among other fields.
The USF Poly Library has the first printing of the 6th edition. Waiting to see how and when we will obtain a copy of the second printing, a printout of the corrections are with the copy we own presently (Reference BF76.7 .P83 2010) (as you can imagine, some are calling to the APA to send free replacements). The link to the corrections is also listed below. We are also listing four new sample papers (not printed out):
- Corrections to the Manual (style rules, examples, clarifications and typos)
- Sample paper: One-Experiment Paper
- Sample Paper: Two-Experiment Paper
- Sample Meta Analysis Paper
- Traditions and Alcohol Use: A Mixed-Methods Analysis