Here are the latest arrivals for the month of June. As always, Polytechnic reference books and DVDs are shelved immediately in their proper stacks. FIPR materials are shelved immediately in their proper stacks.
CSG state directory. Directory I, Elective officials. Lexington, Ky. : Council of State Governments, c1998-
USF LIBRARY-Polytechnic Reference JK2403 .B6 Suppl.1 2011
Two spirits [videorecording] / a production of Say Yes Quickly ; a co-production of Riding the Tiger, Just Media ; directed by Lydia Nibley ; produced by Russell Martin, Lydia Nibley ; written by Russell Martin, Lydia Nibley. New York, NY : Distributed by The Cinema Guild, c2009.
USF LIBRARY-Polytechnic Audio-Visual E99.N3 T96 2009
Thin [videorecording] : death by eating disorder / HBO ; directed by Lauren Greenfield ; producers, R.J. Cutler [et al.]. Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2006.
USF LIBRARY-Polytechnic Audio-Visual RC552.E18 T44 2006
Cut up kids [videorecording] : the epidemic of self-harm / BBC Education & Training ; produced & directed by Emma Parsons. Princeton, NJ, Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2008.
USF LIBRARY-Polytechnic Audio-Visual RJ506.S44 C88 2008
HISTORY OF THE AMERICAS
FIPR Institute Library
- Ditch of Dreams: The Cross Florida Barge Canal and the Struggle for Florida’s Future / Steven Noll and David Tegeder: University Press of Florida, 2009
TC624.F6 N65 2009
- Environmental Geotechnics: Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics (4th ICEG), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 2002. Luiz Guilherme de Mello, Marcio Almeida, eds. Balkema, 2002
TD171.9 .I52 2002
- A Journey into Florida Railroad History / Gregg M. Turner: University Press of Florida, 2008
TF24.F6 T875 2008
- Introduction to Chemicals from Biomass / James Clark and Fabien Deswarte: Wiley, 2008
TP248.B55 .I68 2008
- Introduction to Biofuels / David M. Mousdale: CRC Press, 2010
TP339 .M693 2010
- Fertilizer Use by Crop / FAO, 2006
FAO 06-739 2006
- Efficiency of Soil and Fertilizer Phosphorus Use: Reconciling Changing Concepts of Soil Phosphorus Behaviour with Agronomic Information / J.K. Syers, A.E. Johnston, and D. Curtin: FAO, 2008
FAO 08-738 2008
- Controlled Traffic Farming to Improve Soil Structure and Crop Productivity / G. D. Vermeulen and W.C.T. Chamen: International Fertiliser Society, 2010
FS London (IFS) 678-10 2010
- The Principal Rare Earth Elements Deposits of the United States: A Summary of Domestic Deposits and a Global Perspective / Keith R. Long, et al.: U.S. Geological Survey, 2010
GS-SIR 2010-5220 2010