Researching a Mentor and Developing an Undergraduate Research Project Workshops
All workshops are held in LIB 210 and facilitated by Dr. Dwain Pruitt, Assistant Director, Office for Undergraduate Research.
In this workshop students will learn tips for researching a potential mentor and how to develop and thoughtfully discuss a research project with a potential mentor.
- The importance of mentoring
- How to determine the type of mentoring you need
- How to research a USF faculty member
- Learn how to find research topics
- Learn how to develop a proposal/prospectus
- Identify helpful USF resources
FALL 2013 SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!