Each week many different workshops are available to all USF Students. You don’t need to register, just come ready to learn some great strategies. Workshops are available online and in person. Topics include:
- Memory Strategies that Work!
- Test Taking Tips
- Test Anxiety
- Textbook Reading Strategies
- Time Management
- Study Smarter with the Games Model, and more…
Great video series by Dr. Stephen Chew from Stamford University.
- How to get the most out of studying: “Beliefs that make you fail…”
- What students should understand about how people learn
- Cognitive Principals for Optimizing Learning
- Putting the Principles for Optimizing Learning
- Blew the exam, Now What?
The library also offers Research Rescue Workshops throughout the semester. See calendar below for full schedule.