Sample topics for workshops are listed below.
- Memory Strategies that Work!
- Battling Procrastination
- Organizing for Effective Studying
- Taking Charge of Reading Assignments
- Time Management
- Mastering College Learning
Great video series by Dr. Stephen Chew from Stamford University.
- How to get the most out of studying: “Beliefs that make you fail…”
- What students should understand about how people learn
- Cognitive Principals for Optimizing Learning
- Putting the Principles for Optimizing Learning
- Blew the exam, Now What?
The library also offers Research Rescue Workshops throughout the semester. See calendar below for full schedule.