Procedures and Forms
Students must sign-in and out of the lab on a computer at the front desk.
When working in the SMART Lab:
- each student’s USFcard must be placed on the computer tower used where it can be seen
- each student must bring a spiral notebook and TI-30XA calculator.
- Students must sign-out when they leave the lab area.
It is preferred that NO cell phones be used during your time in the lab. Cell phones are to be in silent mode. If you need to answer a call, sign off your computer and out of the front desk computer lab so you can step in to the lobby to take your call. If you violate this policy it may result in the loss of points for that week.
Acceptable Answer Form
If you think you have entered an answer for an assignment or quiz that should have been marked correct then complete the Acceptable Answer form »
Assignment Extension Form
If you have valid documentation for missing an assignment or quiz deadline then complete the Assignment Extension form and provide documentation. Your instructor will determine if it is acceptable and extend the time for the next weekly deadline.
All SMART Lab computers are reserved for testing the weeks of February 4, March 4, and April 8.
- Students should attend each exam with the following items:
- Valid USF Identification Card
- Knowledge of your Blackboard login and password
- Knowledge of your MyLabsPlus access code
- Pen or pencil
- TI30-XA Calculator
You can NOT bring a backpack, purse, laptop, etc into the testing area, so if you arrive with any of these then you will need to deposit them along a wall in the SMART Lab where their security cannot be guaranteed.